|Article Writing Information|
10 Tips For Getting More Traffic From Your Articles
Here's a depressing fact if you sell anything on the web: the #1 reason people go online is not to buy things but to find free information.
But that's great news - if you write free articles. It means you have a technique you can plug in and use whenever you need more traffic.
Writing articles is still one of the quickest and easiest ways of bringing targeted traffic to your website. Articles will bring you traffic from three sources:
=> Newsletters - very few ezine publishers write their own content. They need free articles from people like you.
=> Websites - webmasters want content-rich websites. They also need your articles.
=> Search Engines - the URL in your resource box increases your link popularity, resulting in higher search engine rankings for your website
Here are some tips for getting more traffic from your articles:
1. Start your article with a sentence that grabs your reader's attention. People are bombarded with information on the Internet - they'll decide whether to read your article in the first sentence. If it intrigues them, if it startles them, if it excites them, if it engages them, if it challenges them, they'll keep reading.
2. Submit your articles to the article announcement lists. Here are the lists I submit to: http://www.ezine-writer.com/article-lists.html
3. Submit your articles to the online article banks. Here are the top 10 article banks: http://www.ezine-writer.com/top10.html
4. Create a 'New Articles' list for people who want to receive your latest articles. Put a sign-up form on your website and invite your visitors to join. When you submit articles to the article announcement lists, include the email address for joining your 'New Articles' list.
5. Don't put a date in your article copyright - articles you wrote 2 years ago may still be relevant but if the copyright says 2001, publishers will assume the information is out-of-date.
6. Create a zip file containing all your previous articles as text files - include the download link on your website, in your sig file, in your autoresponders, and in your Ezine 'Welcome Message'.
7. Check your articles with SpamAssassin by sending your article to this address with 'TEST' in the subject field: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org Then include a note that says "this article was checked by SpamAssassin and is spam-safe".
8. Write your Resource Box in the third person and not in the form an ad - Ezine Publishers may like your article but object to your Resource Box.
9. When you submit your articles to the article lists, include URLs for your article and your photo: http://www.ezine-writer.com/article62.html http://www.ezine-writer.com/photo-ms.jpg
10. Likewise, include your article's autoresponder address: email@example.com
Well, that's it - all the information you need to get more traffic from your articles!
10 Ways Writing Articles Can Improve Your Business
Writing articles has proven time and time again to be one of the best ways to drive targeted traffic to any website. Here are ten quick tips to help you use your articles to the best of their potential.
Dont Miss These 10 Must Know Facts About Promoting Your Website with Article Writing
Most all ezine publishers need fresh content. Article writing is something that gets tedious to the publisher who sends out an ezine every week. Fresh, unique ideas are always attractive, and ezine authors don't mind publishing others work, (along with a complete research box, (THIS IS YOUR AD) as well.
Thinking in Articles
I have a confession to make.
5 Powerful Article Writing Tips
Writing articles is one of the most powerful, if not the most powerful methods of building your reputation and your online business. Not only do you get unlimited exposure, but it is fre^e as well!
3 Article Outline Essentials
Most writers I talk with who experience "writer's block" do not get bogged down by the content of the article, rather they are stopped by the outline proper. Without an outline, there can be no article. You can write effectively by remembering three essentials; I will share with you how your success or failure in article writing depends on mastering these essentials.
Success Starts with Articles
No one can logically argue against the fact that content is king. Web sites that are nothing more than glorified link farms or ad spiels must work harder and invest more money to gain visitors-almost none of them return. To keep users returning, there must be a reason. Articles can serve two major roles in maintaining a successful website-content and promotion. Just minutes from now you could be on your way to building a more successful business. Article creation and submission is one of the greatest promotional tools ever.
You Are Losing Customers By Not Doing This
Not doing what, you ask.
Writers Block Begone
Back when I was in college, I belonged to one of those professional associations for the video industry. (I was a student member.) The monthly newsletter had a column called "Writer's Block." Although called Writer's Block, no one ever wrote about this mysterious and debilitating condition. So, finally, one day I decided to tackle the subject.
Ezine Article Writing In 10 Easy Steps
1. Choose A Topic.
Boost Your Expert Status, Write Articles
Writing an article is not an easy task. You have to have an attention grabbing headline, new content and most importantly, a vision to be seen as an expert. Your knowledge of your industry can bring you the visible creditability that you have been looking. That is what being a guru is about.
Creating A Great Print Newsletter
The traditional print media newsletter is still useful even in the rapidly changing age of the Internet and IT. Its uses are so multi-faceted that it can cover just about anything ? from the company's profile to promotions, home-order system and contests. Before the Internet homepage became so common, the newsletter was the main source of an organisation's communication to its customers.
15 Questions To Instantly Help You Write A Tips Booklet
1. What is the single most compelling subject from your experience or knowledge that you want the world to know about? If there are several topics, consider which one you are most passionate about.
Reward Those Who Publish Your Articles!
It is pretty obvious that content is king online. It is also obvious that writing more content and submitting them to other sites will help boost your popularity and bring more visitors to your site.
Writing For Dollars -- A Freelancers Guide
If you have writing skills and want to use your skills to earn some income for yourself and families, we offer a few tips here. You can get some good opportunities from your local area and from Internet.
How to use Articles to Boost Your Online Presence
Writing articles is one of the best ways to get free targeted traffic to your website and isn't as hard as you may think!
How to Use Articles to Increase Web Site Traffic!
A simple technique to increase web site traffic is using articles.
In Search Of Ideas For Articles
Finding something to write about can be frustrating for all writers from time to time.
Top 7 Tips For Submitting Articles Online
Online PR in the form of website and ezine article placement can be a great way to build your personal brand. You showcase your expertise in the article and raise your status. You get an author's box at the end of the article containing a bio, as well as email and website contact information. Readers may click-through on your URL to learn more about you. More links improve your search engine rankings. The benefits go on.
Writing for the Internet - How to Market Yourself on the Web
Writing articles for online newsletters and websites can be a low cost, effective and powerful way of marketing yourself to new clients.
How To Write and Publish A Successful Ezine Article
The ezine article is of major importance to the world of Internet marketing. It is a great way of list owners to provide great content for free to there subscribers and an excellent my for internet marketers to get there name out there and get some exposure for there websites, free.
|home | site map|