|Article Writing Information|
15 Questions To Instantly Help You Write A Tips Booklet
1. What is the single most compelling subject from your experience or knowledge that you want the world to know about? If there are several topics, consider which one you are most passionate about.
2. Can you identify the single most outstanding thing you want people to know? Think about whether it is a new skill, perspective, attitude, or expansion of general knowledge.
3. Why do you want to write a booklet? It may be an altruistic gesture to spread the word about something. It might be a marketing tool for a business or book you have or want to have. The booklet can be a profit center for you. Maybe you would you like it to be both a marketing tool and a profit center.
4. How would you divide your subject into segments? Look at the possibility of those segments becoming additional booklets to develop into a series, or as mini-chapters of one booklet.
5. What are you often surprised by that people do not know about your subject area? There could be something that seems so 'common sense' to you, while being highly helpful or enlightening to others.
6. Does your information need to be presented sequentially or can it be random? Notice if specific entries stand-alone or if they need whatever came before to cause the entry to make sense to the reader.
7. What do you want people to do and not to do, be or not be as a result of your booklet? Think about how this information will benefit the reader.
8. Who besides the reader can benefit from this material? There may be manufacturers, suppliers, or distributors whose business activities can profit by distributing your contents. Those will be large-quantity buyers of your booklet.
9. Is there jargon or language that is peculiar to your topic? Consider how you will monitor and treat that in your content.
10. What surprised you most when you learned about your topic? That is probably useful to pass along to your readers in some way.
11. Which resources are needed to implement any of your suggestions? Look for the easiest ways to accomplish what you are recommending to your reader.
12. What is it that people need to know about you? Tell what gives you the credential to write about this topic.
13. What other products and/or services would also make sense to develop to assist the reader in this topic? Decide whether it is important for those to be products and services of your own, of someone else's, or both.
14. How would short anecdotes be useful in supporting your materials? The anecdotes could get in the way or enhance your content.
15. Do your tips need visual support with graphics to allow them to be more fully understood? Clip art could be adequate or you might decide to use original art.
Are you ready to get started? Or were you already making notes as you were reading this article? Take as little or as much time as you'd like in creating your first tips booklets. You'll be amazed by the results. Everyone has something they want the world to know about. What's the starting place for you?
Paulette Ensign has personally sold almost a million copies in four languages of a tips booklet called "110 Ideas for Organizing Your Business Life," all without spending a penny on advertising. She has had clients match and surpass her results, worldwide.
She has learned her business by doing it, never having taken a formal business course in her life. Her San Diego, California -based company, Tips Products International, offers a range of products and services to support your success regardless of your budget of time or money. Phone 858-481-0890 or visit http://www.tipsbooklets.com
Wise Article Marketing Strategies
If you are an article writer, you may have been submitting your articles to ezines in order to get your name out there. Ezines are wonderful in that they give the unpublished author the opportunity to market their name without the expense of advertising. At some point you may wonder if you can be compensated for your work. The answer: yes, you can. Through implementing wise marketing strategies, you can earn money for your work and receive steady income. Here's how:
Be in the Trade Publications Your Customers Read
Your publicity dreams may include being featured in Forbes, Fortune, Time, Inc., and other magazines read by millions. Appearing in those publications can boost both your ego and your business.
You say, I can't write an article, I have no knowledge of writing. Let me tell you yes you can!
How to Write Great Movie Reviews for Your Entertainment Website
If you have an entertainment website then you're always looking for fresh, new, fun and interesting material to keep your readers coming back for more. Movie reviews are a great way to do that. People always want to know what someone else thinks about the movie they want to see and they will scour the web to look for these opinions. Now you could syndicate another site's reviews, but why do that? You want your readers to be loyal to you and your site and honestly, they want to hear what you have to say and what you think. If you're thinking you haven't the foggiest idea on how to write fun, compelling movie reviews, then think again. I'm going to tell you all you need to know.
How An Online Writer Can Easily Self-publish Their Way To A Fortune
Online writing is really self-publishing made easier and potentially much more lucrative with much less cost and investment to be made. But what is self-publishing and what does it have to do with online writing?
An Affable Article
It doesn't really matter who you are; you definitely know something or know something differently. It is our particular sense of logic and humour that make us interesting.
7 Important Elements of Any Article - Miss Just 1 Element and Your Article is Doomed
These 7 Important Elements are your Blueprint to Article Writing Success. By Applying these 7 Key Elements anyone will be able to craft Articles for Re-Distribution on The Internet.
Stimulate Your Writing With Some Creative Exercises
Abandon your frustrations and get a fresh start by trying some writing activities to spark your creativity.
Article Writing: 10 Easy Ways To Generate Highly Read Article Ideas
If you're writer, I am sure sometimes you may have run out of topics to write about.
How to Use Articles to Generate Free Traffic to Your Website
Writing articles that are available for reprint is an excellent way to generate traffic to your website. Webmasters,ezine publishers, and bloggers are always looking for quality content. This is an excellent way to get free exposure for your website. Here are some tips to help you write your article.
Broaden Your Customer Base: Submit Articles!
If you are going to be writing articles to promote traffic to your website anyway, why not make them available to be used in other people's e-zines? This is a great way to have your work spread around the Internet to reach new customers. Of course my work can be found in my own free e-zine, but that really limits the people that read it. I advise possibly swapping articles and/or ads with another e-zine to double your visibility to subscribers. This process can be studied in greater detail by visiting http://www.e-zinez.com.
A Writers Glossary (Part One)
Find definitions from A to G!
Leverage the Power of Article Marketing
Now that you know the secrets to writing great articles, it's time to power up the article writing ladder of success. Web articles will definitely will help build your reputation as an expert, but it takes time and patience. Following are some ways to track your progress and get the most article bang for your buck.
5 Great Benefits To Writing Articles On The Internet!
Marketing on the internet can be a costly procedure, especially if you are trying to reach a very targeted audience. A great way to drive targeted traffic to your website is by writing articles. Writing articles does not cost anything; only effort.
10 Steps to a Magazine Query
Build Links and Your Brand: Article Marketing Delivers
Many online marketers have crowed about the value of writing and publishing articles for branding and credibility. A few have mentioned the effects articles can have on the links to your site and therefore your search engine rankings.
Reaping The Amazing Benefits of Writing E-zine Articles
Marketing on a budget is tough. This is a universal truth that all small business owners face. The most effective small business frugal marketing strategy available is writing and submitting articles to web sites, e-zines, magazines and newsletters. Listed below are some of the amazing benefits you can gain by using this technique.
Writing Articles Can Improve Your Online Marketing and Sales
Many people which in online business world find difficulties in searching long-term and continuous earnings.
Turn Words Into Traffic
A large portion of your business relies on your ability to deliver quality information to your visitors.
Whats YOUR Angle?
So how can you make your article worth reading?
|home | site map|