10 Easy Ways To Stop Procrastinating
It is counterproductive to concentrate on so many tasks that you cannot accomplish them and may cost you time and energy with no results. Many people seem to spend a lot of time and energy only to achieve very few results.
You can learn how to stop procrastinating and achieve success in all you do if you learn the appropriate time management and organizational skills.
Here are 10 keys to beating procrastination:
1. Working efficiently requires much less energy than tackling several tasks at once and never completing any of them.
You can more effectively manage your time if you make a list each day of every task you need to complete in order of importance.
Finish each task before starting on the next.
Organizational and time management skills will reduce your level of stress and increase your productivity.
2. Problems and demands can seem overwhelming at times and leave you feeling overburdened and out of control. The proper time management tools, including a to do list, will help you keep your priorities in order and give you a plan to follow each day.
3. If your tasks seem large, break them into individual components until they seem more manageable. With a precise plan you can eliminate most of the problems you face during the day and gain a feeling of pride and accomplishment when you see a noticeable difference in your productivity level.
4. Procrastination tends to leave you with a feeling of frustration and a sense of never finishing anything no matter how hard you work.
To find success both at work and at home, you must organize your daily tasks and your life. Time management skills are among the most important you'll ever learn. Learning to prioritize and do the right things at the right time will help you reach your goals on a daily basis.
5. Being effective means doing the right things in a timely manner. Your effectiveness depends on learning how to stop procrastinating.
You can delegate tasks to others to free up your time to do the urgent tasks to meet your objectives in order to be more productive. Being inefficient and frustrated equates to poor performance.
6. You can lower your stress level and achieve your tasks each if you practice using your time wisely and learn how to stop procrastinating.
You can learn how to stop procrastinating if you use effective time management skills. You can get good results if you use your time wisely.
7. Determine your priorities, set achievable goals, and plan wisely to enable you to make the best use of your time.
Learn your strengths and your weaknesses, and you can develop a plan so you can be more productive in both your personal and professional life.
It is important to enjoy what you do to enhance the quality of your life. Most jobs have duties that are monotonous and that you dislike.
8. Learning how to stop procrastinating will allow you to lessen the time spent on performing tasks that you dislike.
Allow more time for the things you like to do to alleviate your frustration, and you will be on your way toward ending procrastination.
9. Identifying your strengths and weaknesses can help you can direct your job toward an efficient, if not enjoyable, direction.
You can learn how to stop procrastinating and make effective use of your time if you manage your time wisely.
10. Concentrate on the important elements of your tasks and stop working frantically with no accomplishments. Finishing your essential tasks as they arise can prevent a tremendous loss of time.
Peter Murphy is a peak performance expert. He recently produced a very popular free report that reveals how to crush procrastination and sustain lasting motivation. Apply now because it is available for a limited time only at: http://www.getmotivatedstaymotivated.com/special.htm
Can One Person Increase Motivation in Another Person?
The answer is yes, of course, right? People motivate other people. After all, what about coaches and inspirational speakers? They are paid to motivate other people to do great things.
5 Forgotten Secrets to Beating Procrastination at Home
It's not easy to stay motivated and beat procrastination while being at home. Too many distractions and feeling that tasks can always be delayed until tomorrow or the next day can cause procrastination at home to set in.
Trust the ?System? ? It Works!
The "System" ? the overall structure and organization of this great creation that we're a part of? including our ability to personally interact with (and benefit from) the spiritual aspects of this creation (universal consciousness, God, whatever you'd like to call it).
Lego Laws for Life
Just about everybody owns or has owned a bucket of Legos in their time. There's no denying the fun they provide for a child or even for an adult, which is why, many Lego collections are passed down from one generation to the next. These brightly colored blocks of joy serve to challenge our creativity and our imaginations. They act as an empowering influence on our lives in that they almost beckon us to transform them into anything we want or can imagine.
7 Stepping-stones to Career Growth and Excellence
Achieving excellence in our work is an integral part of feeling genuinely satisfied in life. We want our careers or businesses to blossom, making us financially secure and content with our achievements. Here are seven stepping-stones that lead to career growth and excellence. When used as part of a total action-plan, these stepping-stones can contribute tremendously to the fulfillment that you desire.
Dont You Quit!
"A man who has nothing to die for is not fit to live." -Martin Luther
Motivation By Your Family And Cornermen
The motivation for good or bad which we get from our families is huge. They can either destroy our dreams or help us create them. Most of the boxers in the Contender series are strongly supported by their families. The organisers recognise this fact by allowing families to live close to the Contender Gymnasium.
Get Negativity Out Of Your Life!
They say that the way to have a positive attitude and a positive life is to surround yourself only with positive things and positive people. What do you do then, when the negative influence in your life comes from your friend, maybe your best friend, or even worse, your spouse?If you are to take the positive advice literally, you are going to dump them! We both know that such advice simply is not acceptable. So what DO you do?
Everything Going Against You
"When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." Henry Ford
The Rate of Change
There have been many discussions and grumblings in the Western world about the ever increasing pace of change and the ability of the brain to accept it. The Internet (something uninteresting that the American Military was developing) suddenly became a required household feature. Digital Mobile Phones suddenly give new meaning to taking photographs and all those gimmicks from James Bond Movies have long since been incorporated, accepted and forgotten about in daily life.
The Day Your Life Will Change for Good!
Many people long for a better life. In fact, I think it is innate to humans to desire a better life. Wherever we are at we look beyond and dream of a better place. That is good, and that is not so good. It is good because the dream is alive and we can see, even if it is far off, a better situation for us, our families and our businesses and communities. So why is it not good? It is not good because it is not yet a reality! A dream is no good if it is only a dream. Sure a dream can make you feel good but long-term, if you don't pursue it and make it a reality, it will cause you frustration more than anything. But there is hope!
Your Most Important Opportunity says a top UK Personal Development Coach
For some people this article will turn out to be one of the most important things they've ever read.
Are You Travelling Along The Slippery Slope To Your Grave?
When it comes right down to it where ever you go is where you are, whatever you end up doing, that's what you are doing, whatever you are thinking right now, that's what's on your mind, what has happened to you, has already happened.
"There are only two ways of bringing brightness into your world; either change your attitude or open the closed doors of your brain"
Five Ways to Expand Your Comfort Zone
Expanding your comfort zone isn't quite the same as building self-confidence. However, the two do fit together rather nicely. The one begets the other. So many people feel stuck in a rut... bored from a routine that is safe and comfortable but not very exciting. Fear of falling flat on your face or of looking foolish stops you from reaching out beyond that cozy little life you've created for yourself. If your goal is to expand your comfort zone, then you must think positive while doing these. Remember that nothing really bad can happen to you if you are smart in how you go about trying new things. It's all just new adventures. Become like a curious child and have some fun.
Motivation From A Great Western - We All Have It Coming
Most self-help gurus warn us against watching too much TV. Spending time with your much maligned TV set does have advantages, however. You are, for example, able to watch a great film like 'Unforgiven'. It has lessons which can motivate us and enlighten us.
Action Rules - Just Get Started!
'Action Rules!' in the Getting Goals Game. It is the number one most important step to achieving your greatness.
Intelligence & Energy
Life and evolution is the dynamics of energy in which there is gradual unfoldment of energy and intelligence. Intelligence opens packets of energy which further opens up the doors of higher perceptions.
Top 4 Reasons Women Ride The ?Emotional Roller-Coaster?
1. Women have learned and are in the habit of being driven by the approval of others. Most women allow the expectations of others to define them and therefore making the approval of others is responsible for their happiness. This pattern gives others' the power to make and take your happiness at any time. Approval seeking steals your happiness and doesn't allow you to ever get to know yourself, your wants, your desires, or your needs. A total disconnect. Thus an up and down roller-coaster of emotions. Not a pleasant way to live.
How to Get Rid of Inaction Paralysis!
How many times have you come up with a brilliant idea only to find yourself paralyzed with inaction and wondering/regretting why you never pursued it?
|home | site map|