|Wealth Building Information|
10 Ways to Save $50 Per Month: The Art of Pinching a Penny Until It Screams
1. Save up to 50% per month on convenience cleaner cloths by cutting them into half, i.e. dryer softener cloths, face cleanser cloths, etc.
Savings: $5 per month
2. Find more thoughtful gifts and buy when the item is on sale, shop for birthdays and holidays throughout the year not at the time of the events.
Savings: $10 per month
3. Bring your lunch to work once a week instead of eating out.
Savings: $7 x 4 weeks = $28 per month
4. Don't go to the coffee shop on the weekends.
Savings: 2 visits @ $2 = $4 per week x 4 weeks = $16 per month
5. If you carry a balance on your credit card, and you're only able to afford paying the minimum monthly amount, pay weekly installments instead of one monthly payment. For example, if you owe $100 per month, pay $25 per week. Because credit card companies accrue interest daily on your balance, paying only once a month is a huge detriment to your fiscal health.
Savings: $10 - $100 per month (or more!)
6. Instead of a family night out, consider having an old fashion picnic together or a bike ride. Curbing entertainment costs doesn't mean curbing the fun.
Savings: $25+ per month
7. Spend a day cooking meals that can be frozen for later use for your family. Once a Month Cooking, a book by Mary Beth Lagerborg and Mimi Wilson, features grocery lists and recipes to prepare and freeze a month's worth of food for you and your family. Not only are you able to purchase the food in bulk, this method prevents having to throw away any spoiled food.
Savings: $50+ per month
8. If you are a regular monthly book buyer, stop the habit and visit your library instead! If you insist on buying books, buy it used at your local store or online at merchants such as www.half.com or www.amazon.com. Even a better idea, how about selling the books you have that you don't need!
Savings: $5 - 15 per month
9. Use less expensive gasoline. If you live in North America and have Internet access, you are able to search for the cheapest gas price in your neighborhood with Gas Buddy, www.gasbuddy.com.
Savings: $5 - 15 per month
10. Use two-for-one coupons when dining out; search for these in local newspapers, flyers, and in your "junk mail." If you are a group of four or more people, consider buying dining certificates at Restaurant.com, www.restaurant.com. After choosing your city and state on the Website, you will be presented with a listing of restaurants vying for your dining dollar!
Savings: $5- $50 per month
About The Author
Kimberly A. Griffiths
This is an excerpt from ONE PAYCHECK AT A TIME, OnePaycheckataTime.com, by Kimberly A. Griffiths, ISBN: 1591133327. ONE PAYCHECK AT A TIME, a 200 page workbook, contains budget management exercises for an entire year of paychecks. The author, Kimberly A. Griffiths, has been through the vicious cycle of debt herself, and provides a no-nonsense system to managing your money paycheck to paycheck. You customize the journal based on your pay schedule and learn the necessary tools for making ends meet. email@example.com
Learn To Budget
Do you like so many others feel, that even if they are earning well, are spending even more? Do you want to change all that and live in sound financial health and within your budget? Is there such a thing as a realistic budget? Are you skeptical that you can make a budget that takes into account all your necessities and provides for luxuries? You can live well and within a budget, and it starts with changing your attitudes towards money, expenditures and budget setting.
The Philosophers Stone
"If you know how to spend less than you get, you have the philosopher's stone" ? Benjamin Franklin
Build Wealth From Home
As you sit in traffic, inching along between irate drivers, you think to yourself, "there must be a better way." You get to work, you endure another tirade from an incompetent boss, and you think, "there must be a better way." You work hard, you're underappreciated, underpaid, and fed up. After all this, you can barely pay the bills, and haven't taken a real vacation in years.
Building Wealth: Its An Inside Job ? Part 1
Whenever we read about building wealth or even attend a seminar for that purpose, we usually begin by assessing our present financial status. We're asked to calculate our assets and liabilities followed by a determination of where we'd like to be in a certain period of time. Being armed with this data along with assessing our present earning and saving power, we then set out to structure our financial goals. Although we try to be realistic, we still want to stretch ourselves a little bit ? after all, that's one of the purposes of setting goals, isn't it? To achieve more than we normally would if we didn't have goals in the first place. And also, goals are supposed to give us direction.
How to Save Money for Retirement
Saving money for retirement can be easy or difficult depending on your current salary. If you are like 75 percent of the American population, earning just enough money in your current job to meet your monthly bills, then it's time to do some serious thinking on how you are going to live when you retire.
The Hawk and the Mouse - Saving for Retirement
There once was a hawk, ferocious and swift. He was young and agile with many years of life to hunt the open ranch lands. In a nearby field, a mouse scurried about the ground. The hawk saw the hurried motion and swept speedily toward the rodent.
The Truth About Setting Up A Wealth-Pump Business: The Passive Income Myth Exposed
In theory the idea of generating additional (and passive) business revenue from books, CD programmes and eBooks couldn't be simpler. Find a market. Create a product. Watch the money roll in while you play golf, pamper yourself, shop for shoes, go fishing or enjoy a little R&R.
Stop Losing Thousands of Dollars Every Day: Six Tips For Creating Wealth
We all go to school for about twelve years, kindergarten through high school. Some of us go to college and then graduate school. Personally, I went to school for three years beyond college with law school and took financial courses after that was over. In all of that time, economics courses, accounting courses and even tax courses, no course or school ever covered what we are going to talk about.
The Mathematical Formula For Making Money
No matter what markets you serve; what products you sell; or what marketing tools you use, in business there's one truth you cannot escape.
Endowments and Endowment Shortfalls - What You Need To Know
Endowments and endowment mortgages have received a lot of bad press in recent years, amid concerns over falling policy values and accusations of endowment miss-selling.
How Should I Create Passive Income?
If you're wondering where to create passive income, then you are likely not alone. There are hundreds of different ways, however, so you're sure to find something that will work for you. The one thing to remember about creating passive income, however, is that being creative is a huge benefit - and that you should try to create passive income in several different ways.
Your Own Products Can Make You Rich
Although there are advantages to selling other people`s products and services, there are also drawbacks. For example, the lack of exclusive rights to your own proprietary product can mean that you are just one of thousands selling the same thing. Excessive competition can cause you to drop your prices and to lose sales, thus affecting your profits and cashflow that are so essential to your business survival.
The Difference Between Wants & Needs
So you want to become wealthy? While there is no single road to getting there, it's a sure bet that one principle is in place for those who keep their wealth over a lifetime. Live beneath your means. Spend less than you make. Don't spend more than you can afford. It doesn't come any simpler than this. If you want to create wealth, you have to learn to do this. It doesn't matter if you make $10,000 a year or $1 million, if you don't learn how to master the step of spending less than you earn, you'll never create lasting wealth.
Profit from Your Own Information Empire!
Would you like to profit from your own information empire? Here are a few ways of doing so.
Finding Financial Freedom
Do you ever get this in your email box: Find Financial Freedom! Make $150,000 from home in the next 90 days! How about 10 times a day?
The Top 10 Steps to Becoming a Millionaire
There is perhaps no more important decision than to take charge of your own financial future. We live in a world of opportunity, and yet most Americans are buried in credit card and other debt. We are surrounded by people who are getting rich, but most of us are running in place. If you can read this, you are literate, have a computer, you are part of the "wired generation". You can become as financially independent as you wish to be. Here are the Top 10 keys to your financial success:
Five Straight Steps to Opening an Offshore Bank Account
Despite what you may have read or heard, anyone is free to open an offshore bank account nowadays! In fact, banking offshore has been used successfully for tax reduction and asset protection by both individuals and worldwide organisations for decades.
The Secrets of World Money Flows and A Simple Way to Understand Them
You can learn the secrets of world monetary flow if you will simplify the concept. The Allegory of a "The Beach Ball," is not taught in all universities, perhaps it should be. Learn what the elite know about the money flow. This abstract thought "The Beach Ball Effect" help to bring light to the flow of money in World Economies for your personal financial future and assist you in teaching your kids about the world of money.
Controversial Wealth Audit Reveals Over 90 Percent of Us Could End Up Working Forever...Are You One
Results from a new tool developed by UK based firm, Lean Marketing, confirm a worrying trend.
The Wealth Connection ? 2 Steps to Brighten Your Golden Years
Estimated Reading Time: 4 minutes -- Envision your life 10 or even 20 years from now. Where do you plan to be? What are you doing and with whom?
|home | site map|