14 Reasons To Get Motivated And Stay Motivated
Why should you bother to spend your valuable time to learn how to get motivated and stay motivated?
Your quality of life will change dramatically when you take charge of how motivated you feel in any given moment.
Family and friends will respect you more and see you in a whole new light. And deadline frenzy will be a thing of the past.
There are several good reasons to learn the secrets to getting motivated and staying motivated.
What Learning How To Get Motivated And Stay Motivated Can Do For You
1. Earn the respect of your boss and colleagues. As a dependable and productive member of the team people will appreciate you and seek your valuable advice on important matters.
2. Understand what motivates you and enjoy greater success. When you discover your unique motivation blueprint getting ahead will never be a mystery again. You can fire up your motivation engine whenever you choose to.
3. Save money by getting things done on time. You will eliminate those late fees, fines and charges that procrastinators waste their hard earned money on.
4. Enjoy a more harmonious home life. Imagine hearing praise and gratitude for all the little things you get done around the house. You will enjoy a satisfying feeling of accomplishment at the end of each evening.
5. Feel in charge of you life. As you get more done with ease you will have order where you used to have chaos. You will know what you want and feel compelled to move ahead and get it.
6. Start new projects with enthusiasm and stay motivated over time. When you can see things through to completion you will have renewed confidence in your ability to succeed.
7. Stay motivated in the face of challenges and negative people. Setbacks and unsupportive colleagues or friends will make you even more determined when you know how to stay motivated.
8. Avoid the criticism, endless nagging and moaning of those around you. When you easily and effortlessly get things done you give people little reason to criticize you. In fact they are likely to give you more freedom to do things your way.
9. Stop things getting any worse. When you know how to be highly motivated in a matter of seconds, you can turn around situations you have neglected in the past.
10. Develop leadership skills and positively affect those around you. Your drive and enthusiasm will touch everyone you deal with. People will turn to you for leadership and guidance.
11. Eliminate problems while they are small. You will deal with potential problems and concerns sooner rather than later. This habit alone will put you back in control.
12. Put an end to regrets. Become the kind of person who jumps on opportunities. And enjoy the excitement and passion you feel when you are giving 100%.
13. Move ahead quickly in your career. When you can calmly and efficiently get your work done, you position yourself for more responsibility and a higher salary.
14. Feel fantastic about yourself. As a motivated self-starter your self-esteem will soar. You will accomplish much more, have greater success and live a full life.
Motivation is an essential life skill and you can discover how to be motivated and stay motivated.
Although some lucky people seem to be born highly motivated, if you are of at least average intelligence you can learn how to be motivated. No matter how unmotivated you have been up to now.
The secret to being motivated is to discover the motivation blueprint that is right for you.
About The Author
Peter Murphy is a peak performance expert. He recently produced a very popular free report that reveals how to crush procrastination and sustain lasting motivation. Apply now because it is available for a limited time only at: http://www.getmotivatedstaymotivated.com/special.htm
Do you Live the Life you Desire?
There comes a time in every person's life when you look at yourself and wonder what became of all your dreams and plans for the future. What happened to that future? Is it too late now? Can I create a meaningful lifestyle?
Motivation - The Power of Drive
My experience tells me there are three stages people go through on their way to having the drive necessary to meet their goals:
Create Your Destiny - How Massive Action Can Determine Your Destiny!
We often hear that "Knowledge is Power". Is it really so? Knowledge that is not put to action remains just knowledge in your head. It is powerless and does not have any form of power at all. To accomplish results, we must couple our knowledge with the necessary action to attain results. From that, we derive this formula:
How to Beat Procrastination and Self Doubt
Fear of failure (or success) and a lack of energy leads to procrastination. People who procrastinate become frustrated and generally accomplish nothing. To change this negative behavior, you must first identify the things that cause you to procrastinate in the first place. Feelings of fear, rejection, and unworthiness take a real toll on your self-esteem. Taking steps to improve your self-esteem will make a huge difference in your energy level and will motivate you to make other positive changes in your life.
Daily Motivation--Be Kind to Yourself for a Change
"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these." --George Washington Carver
Why Do We Need Our Addictions?
If money is considered to be the root of all evil, then what would we classify as our addictions?
Words Have Power
How many times have you heard or read that words have power? Maybe it was in the context of working 'magic' or 'positive affirmations' or visualization techniques and you just dismissed it as more of that 'psychic hooha'.
Violating Boundaries: Assert Yourself and Take Charge
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." ? Benjamin Franklin
You lost your job. Your partner left you. Your car was re-possessed. You find your life barren like the desert.
Get Out of Your Comfort Zone - Before Its Too Late
Think about what you're doing each day and ask yourself - "Is what I'm doing now getting me to where I want to get to?" If the answer is "No" then do something different. Get out of your comfort zone and change your habits.
How to Make the Most of Being Let Go
Being let go; suffering redundancy; experiencing downsizing are all very different ways of saying the same thing. Your employer doesn't want you any more. Suddenly, that place; those people you've been bitching about for years, seems so much more attractive than it did yesterday - and you are going to fight tooth and nail to hang in there. But wait, maybe there's something in you that relishes the chance to move on and do something different.
Training Your Mind to Help You
Our friend, singer and songwriter Chuck Pyle, likes to say, "The mind is like a bad neighborhood-you should never go there by yourself." If you're mind hasn't been trained to help you, via methods like meditation, shamanism or NLP, it might really be a bad neighborhood. Our minds constantly absorb thoughts, behaviors, and responses from our environment. These various thought patterns and responses may or may not be in alignment with our goals. So, unless we actively train our minds to be responsive to our needs, we may be in for a wild chariot ride (and 6 out of control horses)!
7 Hot Tips For Self Improvement Part 2
Self Improvement Tip 4 Don't procrastinate! The more you put something off and something else off, the more all your undesirable chores pile up.
A Reality Practice
Suggested practice to gain freedom from self-limitation.
Motivation By Facing Facts
"Things is either done, or they ain't done." Marlon Sanders
7 Tips to Keep up Your New Year Resolutions
There are many people who enthusiastically make their New Year Resolutions with a fond hope that they will stick to them and thus make changes in their life for the better.
Stained Glass Windows
Elizabeth Kubler Ross once said, "People are like stained glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun comes out, but when the darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if there is light on from within."
Your Life Story: Whatcha Gonna Do? Write Your Life Story NOW before Its Too Late!
Imagine this scene: Project yourself into the future. You are 87 years old and sitting on the couch in the living room of your house. Sitting around you are your grand children and their children too. The smaller ones and maybe even some of the older ones ask you to tell them a story. They enjoy your stories. And of course you are more than happy to oblige them. Then after all, this is your family! Your offspring! You've told them many stories over the years. This time, however, they want you to tell them a different story. The story they want to hear this time, and everyone seems particularly primed to hear, is the story of your life. They are all waiting eagerly for you to begin.
5 Ways To Feel Super-Optimistic: Tips for Your Health, Wealth, & Career Success
Optimism is the hidden key to your personal and business success. Optimists possess a clear vision of an exciting life, confidently work on goals to achieve their vision, and take seflf-responsibility. In contrast, pessimists have no clear vision of a fantastic life, and they love to complain, blame, and moan.
Walk In The Light
It was a mild October night, weeks after the horrific September 11 terrorists attacks on our nation. With a mix of anticipation and apprehension, my husband, children and I, entered the gates of the North Carolina state fair. The fair lights illuminated the sky as thousands of fair attendees attempted to escape into hours of fun and fantasy. While trying to temporarily remove the overshadowing fear that more tragedy may be imminent, the excessive police security constantly reminded us of our nation's tragic events.
|home | site map|