Your e-Book - 7 Best Reasons to Create Your First e-Book
1) Speed to market - One of the biggest problems with regular books in the book store is that you have to get the book in the bookstore (a publisher or distribution house) and then you have to get the book out of the bookstore (people buying your book). This process from conception of idea to sale of your book can take years. With an e-Book the process from conception to sale can be done in days.
2) Ratio of cost to profit - You can spend hundreds and even thousands of dollars getting your book published. Then you may get $1 - $2 profit a book. Once you have the necessary software, the only thing that creating an e-book will cost you is time and effort. Because you are selling information in the form of electrons over the internet, you get all the profit.
3) An e-book increases your "expert-ability" - The written word creates credibilty and expert status. Once you have written just one small e-book, you can include "Author of...................." for the rest of your career and life.
4) An e-book is a "gem" of a prospect generator - At BuildingYourIdealPractice.com we teach in the Get Clients - Full Practice Training tele-classes the importance of having a gem to offer prospects. A free e-book can become your signature call to action (your main gem) that encourages prospects will give you their contact information in order to receive your information.
5) It's simple when you know how - and easy to learn. Once you know the simple steps, you can do it as many times as you want. You may have heard me say before that "if you can write a 7 - 10 item grocery list, you can write an article." It's true. Here is what an e-book is, boiled down to the basics - write 7 tips in your area of expertise - take a tip and add some meat to it with explanation, example, story and application - do this for all 7 tips and you have a 7 chapter e-book, just add an introduction and conclusion.
6) An e-book never sleeps - Because an e-book is sold and delivered on the internet, you have a 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, worldwide product. And as if that is not enough, when you include other ways to contact you, engage you, and spend money with you, you then have a 24/7 international salesperson that never sleeps.
7) Massive leverage - Here are just a few of the products you can turn an e-book into - a CD package, an audio on your website, small articles on your website and newsletter, and other peoples websites and newsletters, an e-program, a workbook in a home study course, etc. And that's just the beginning.
Practice building mentor coach Jeff Herring, MS, LMFT is the President of BuildingYourIdealPractice.com, empowering private practice professionals to build, market and live the practice of their dreams. You are invited to subscribe to the free Getting Clients Newsletter and our free monthly Practice Building Tele-Seminar.
Lets Get One Thing Straight About Being A Published Author
Just for fun, evaluate the following statement:
Internet Marketing Online: 15 Smart Quick Ways To Profit From Ebooks
If you have an ebook, I can show you 15 internet marketing online secrets to profit from it:
Little Known Ways To Make More Money With EBooks
There are a myriad of free information products on the internet today, and actually looking to make some more money out of the act of 'giving' them away can be a constant source of much frustration. In conjunction with Johan Mok and Ewen Chia, Geoff Morris has compiled a list of some15 points that should remove some of these frustrations and actually start to make a deal more money foe the site owners.
E-Book Writing Formats: How to Make the Words Flow
Nervous about writing your first e-book? Never fear. E-books are written in a conversational, informative style that's easy for the reader to understand, and easy for you to imitate as you write them. Whether it's ten pages about Smart Finances, 50 pages on How to Care for Your Cat or 250 pages covering Secrets of the World's Best Yoga Masters, there are several e-book formats you can write to that are thought-provoking enough to get your words flowing, and flexible enough to make them as long or short as you like. Each of these formats is extremely appealing to the readers for its breezy, informative style.
eBooks: With Courage and Patience, We Are Getting There
Just how do we make the "e" in e-books stand for "easier"? Well, how about this? Let's scrap the existing digital rights management. Instead everybody in charge of administering DRM would be re-trained overnight as digital priests. They would certify "trustworthiness" to those seeking to download e-books.
Rapid Knowledge Development for Businesses
When there is little time to go to the local public library or shop around for a good business book, e-books on the Internet may be the best solution. If you are looking for specialized information, e-books may be the "only" solution.
20 Ways To Profit With Free eBooks
My habit of collecting every free eBook I could lay my hands proved very profitable
How To Create and Market Your own E-Book
The Internet presents an amazing opportunity foranyone who knows how to research and write.
7 Secrets to Explode your eBook Sales! Part 5
Secret #5: How to build steady sales for years to come with eBook Directories!
How to Use eBook for Marketing and Promotion
There are innumerable ways to use ebooks to promote your business and drive quality traffic to your website. Once posted on your site, you can turn them into a daily course, which brings your customer back to read the next chapter. You can use them as a free gift for making a purchase or for filling out a survey. Put your ebook on a disc, and you will have an innovative brochure. Blow your competition away by inserting the disc into your sales packages.
Make Your Own E-book!
If you have a newsletter or knowledge you wish to share with others, you might think about making your own ebook.
Write Your eBook Fast: First Steps to Finishing Line
Why write an eBook?
Self-Publish Your Ebooks Through ClickBank
There was a time when ebook publishing was seen as a reluctant half-measure for authors who had failed to impress the mainstream press. But as on-screen reading technology improves and the buying public becomes aware of the instant gratification and easy navigation that downloaded ebooks can provide, their popularity is growing and so too is their market.
Delivering Your E-book
Much of the attraction of e-books is that they can be purchased and received instantaneously. Within minutes of reading your great sales copy, someone can purchase and download your book? just like that. If you are not set up for e-commerce with digital delivery, you are probably losing sales. Customers do not want to wait around for an e-mail attachment to arrive, or a package to be shipped. Simply put: if you can't deliver your book rapidly, someone else will get the sale. If you do not produce your product quickly, the cost to drive traffic will outweigh your profit, making this a losing proposition.
The Bible of Marketing Ebooks
The ebook from Michael Cheney really is the bible when it comes to make a successful website.
Youve Got To Be Joking!
I don't know about you, but I get a lot of joke stuff arriving in my email. I've got one buddy in particular who hardly lets a day go by without sending something.
The Kolbrin ? Ancient Warnings of Modern Threats
The Kolbrin is a substantial Biblical-era wisdom text of immense value to comparative religion scholars, space threat researchers and philosophers. The earliest books of this ancient manuscript were written following the Hebrew Exodus from Egypt. Unlike the Bible and the Koran, however, it offers a non-judgmental view of ancient times that bridges secular and non-secular thought. It also projects dire and urgent warnings from across the millennia to those of us living today. The message of The Kolbrin is clear. We will soon face natural disasters that will visit death and havoc upon us in an unimaginable scale.
Top Ten Tips To Get Started Writing Your Book - Part 2
You are far more likely to successfully write and publish your book if you follow these tips before you [start writing] write a single chapter. Part one of this article is available at www.bookcoaching.com/freearticles/article-55.shtml
How To Create Your Own Info Product
In the last article we talked about why informational products are the best type of products to sell online. An informational product can be a digital book (known as an e-book), a digital report or a white paper, a piece of software, audio or video files, a web site, an ezine (electronic magazine), or a newsletter.
Make Profits from FREE e-Books
E-books are one of the most beneficial and easiest ways to make mone on line - if you sell them. But how can you make profits from free e-books? This closely-guarded secret of the self-styled guru's has recently become easily achievable by just about anyone with something to say, and certainly by everyone who already has a e-book or other information product to sell.
|home | site map|