20 Ways To Increase Website Traffic and eBook Sales
Here's a fast, easy list for you. Use it as checklist to see what you need to do to increase traffic. Or use it as a review list if you have already been working on improving your website traffic. It will help you find ways that you might have known or forgotten.
1. People love to receive free or win free stuff, whether they really need it or want it. A free eBook is perfect to satisfy those needs over the Internet. They will visit your website to get the free valuable information.
2. Give away the full version of your eBook in exchange for testimonials. You can use these customer statements to improve your ads' effectiveness.
3. When you create an eBook, you change your image to "Expert." This will gain people's trust and they will buy your main product or service quicker.
4. Publish your website in eBook format. Put the eBook on a disk or CD-ROM then include it with your direct mail packages. This can increase the number of people that buy your product or service.
5. Offer your eBook as a free bonus for buying one of your main products or services. People will buy the product or service more often when you offer a free bonus.
6. Allow people to download your free eBook, if they give the e-mail addresses of 3 to 5 friends or associates that would be interested in your eBook. This will quickly build your e-mail list.
7. Create a directory of websites in eBook form. List peoples websites in the directory that will agree to advertise the eBook on their website or e-zine (electronic newsletter). This will give them an incentive to give away or advertise your eBook.
8. Allow other people to give away your free eBook. This will increase the number of people that will see your ad in the eBook. You could also include a mini catalog of all your product or services that you offer in the eBook.
9. Gain new leads by having people sign up and give you their contact information before they can download your eBook. This is a very effective way to conduct market research.
10. Make money selling advertising space in your eBook. You could charge for full-page color ads, classified ads or banners ads. You could also trade advertising space in your eBook for other forms of advertising.
11. Give away the eBook as a gift to your current customers as a way of letting them know you appreciate their business. Place an ad in the eBook for a new back end product you are offering
12. Get free advertising by submitting your eBook to freebie and freeware/shareware websites. This will increase the number of people that will download your eBook and see your ad.
13. Make money by selling the reprint rights to those that would like to sell the eBook. You could also make even more money by selling the master rights. This would allow other people to sell the reprint rights.
14. Hold a contest on your website so people can win your eBook. You will get free advertising by submitting your contest ad to free contest or sweepstakes directories. Just make sure you publicize the winner's information -- they love the acknowledgment.
15. You will gain valuable referrals from people telling others about your eBook. Word of mouth advertising can be very effective.
16. Make money cross promoting your eBook with other people's products or services. This technique doubles your marketing effort without spending more time and money on your part.
17. Increase your e-zine subscribers by giving away your eBook to people that subscribe to your e-zine. This will give people an incentive to subscribe. Allow your e-zine subscribers to also give it away to multiply your subscribers.
18. Give away the eBook to people that join your affiliate program. This will increase the number of people that subscribe. You could also create an eBook for them to use that will help them promote your product or service.
19. Give away the eBook in exchange for people leaving their contact information. This will help you follow-up with the prospects that buy your main product or service.
20. Offer a free eBook that contains a couple of sample chapters. If they like it, give them the option of ordering the full version. It would work just like a software demo or shareware.
You will want to print this list and keep it in your website improvement file if you aren't quite ready. Or add it to your planning list.
Catherine Franz, a Professional Marketing & Writing Coach, specializes in product development, Internet writing and marketing, nonfiction, training. Newsletters and articles available at: http://www.abundancecenter.com blog: http://abundance.blogs.com
How To Get Your Article or Ebook Started Fast... Time Saving Tips To Get Your Writing Moving..
As we have all heard time and again (and it's very, very true), writing articles for ezines/newsletters and ebooks is a great way to increase your exposure, brand your name, establish yourself as a Subject Matter Expert (SME), increase your subscriber/optin base and ultimately, increase that so-longed for amount of cash in your bank account.
Self-Publish Your Ebooks Through ClickBank
There was a time when ebook publishing was seen as a reluctant half-measure for authors who had failed to impress the mainstream press. But as on-screen reading technology improves and the buying public becomes aware of the instant gratification and easy navigation that downloaded ebooks can provide, their popularity is growing and so too is their market.
What Comes First - The Cover or The eBook?
One of biggest trend these days is related to ebooks. Because of their viral nature, ebooks are a great way to increase traffic to a site and that's why everyone has to write at least one.
The Bible of Marketing Ebooks
The ebook from Michael Cheney really is the bible when it comes to make a successful website.
Reflection for Personal and Professional Development
Whatever you can do, Or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
Self Publishing Era: Digital Publishing Tears Down Walls
Since the birth of publishing, authors have been forced to deal with the middlemen of this industry; the publishing houses. Often some of the best authors are turned away at the door because they are not "recognized" enough. Sometimes the best talent is rejected because big publishing houses just do not have time to look over all of the manuscripts. Well the times have changed. Now authors can self publish their material for next to nothing in the form of an ebook. While many traditionalist stubbornly claim that "customers won't buy ebooks", nothing could be further from the truth. Some ebook authors make exorbitant amounts of money. What's better is they get to keep most of their profits. If you are thinking about writing a book, consider publishing it in ebook format. Here are some of the benefits of ebooks?
Electronic Publishing Explained
An eBook is basically a document in the form of web pages that are put together, using special software, which is released in the form of a file that can be downloaded onto your computer's hard drive. Many people may think it is no different than a web site, but there are important differences.
A Brief History of the Book
"The free communication of thought and opinion is one of the most precious rights of man; every citizen may therefore speak, write and print freely."
Simple Way To Become An Information Entrepreneur
Do you think there is a difference between someone who writes a fiction manuscript and someone else who authors their own instruction, self-help or "how to" book?
Ebook Promotion: 10 Secrets Smart Ways To Increase The Downloading Of Your Ebook
If you promote an ebook, then you must learn these Ebook promotion secrets that will increase the downloading of your ebook.
Top Ten eBook Mistakes and How to Correct Them (Part 2)
Did you know that you already have an eBook inside you? And, like your coach, you can earn thousands of dollars each month?
How To Rebrand Your eBook Using Active eBook Compiler
Complete all the pages for your eBook in HTML format. Your main page should be named "index.html".
Internet Business Model For Selling A Single, Unique Product
An e-book is a single, unique product. It's unique because no 2 authors can write exactly the same book since it will contain each author's own knowledge, personal experiences and other things not known to the other.
How To Create and Market Your own E-Book
The Internet presents an amazing opportunity foranyone who knows how to research and write.
E-book Security Anxiety
You are not alone. Tons of people are nervous that their e-book will be stolen and put on the black market (hmm, or the cyber black market, I guess you'd call it). Now, stealing is never right or fair, but in this case theft means one good thing, at least they have heard of you! Cyber thieves or not, they know your name and think your knowledge is coveted enough to steal (again, I do not condone this, but there is always a bright side, right?)
20 Questions To Ask Before Creating An eBook
1. What will be the title of your ebook and will it have a subtitle?
Who Really Wrote That Ebook?
The publishing world has never been more fun, and opportunities for new authors have never been better than they are now. It is possible to be published literally overnight ? and have hundreds if not thousands of readers within days, if you play your joint venture cards right - even if you are a completely unknown author.
E-Book Writing Formats: How to Make the Words Flow
Nervous about writing your first e-book? Never fear. E-books are written in a conversational, informative style that's easy for the reader to understand, and easy for you to imitate as you write them. Whether it's ten pages about Smart Finances, 50 pages on How to Care for Your Cat or 250 pages covering Secrets of the World's Best Yoga Masters, there are several e-book formats you can write to that are thought-provoking enough to get your words flowing, and flexible enough to make them as long or short as you like. Each of these formats is extremely appealing to the readers for its breezy, informative style.
5 Tips To Help you start self publishing for profit
Here's a really simple way... to start your own business selling information products.
Buying e-Books on eBay
eBay is the world's online marketplace, that enables a diverse and passionate community of individuals and small businesses to trade on a local, national and international basis. Founded in September 1995, eBay provides a platform for the sale of goods and services to more than 135 million registered members from all around the world.
|home | site map|