Ten Ways to Add Abundance To Your Mind, Your Life & Your World
Abundance isn't something you find from the outside. Abundance begins within and radiates outward. Find the ways that increase your abundance inside. Add time to your day, simplify, or make a difference in the world. Gratitude multiplies. Find something in these ten ways to add abundance to your life and enjoy the positive results it will attract.
1. Step up and become a world peacemaker. Volunteer to help keep peace in the world. Yes, even one hour this year will make a difference. Think about it -- if 2,000 people volunteered just one hour, that 2,000 hours that peace is closer in the world. It is like interest, it compounds. You can and do make a difference. Visit The 1,000 Years of Peace Project (http://www.pledgepeace.org/) and pledge just one hour in 2004 towards peace!
2. Be a blood donor. Never done it before or not sure that they want your blood. It takes just a few minutes by phone or visiting their web site to find out. Scared of needles, I was, let their experience walk you through the fear. Celebrate your freedom from the fear afterwards. Go with some friends or co-workers to support you. Visit AABA at: http://www.aabb.org/Locator/Locator.asp to find out more.
3. Volunteer somewhere this year. Did you know that most employers encourage volunteering and will give time off to do so during business hours? Not sure, ask them. Organize an office group of volunteers. Visit Volunteer Match at: http://www.volunteermatch.org/ to find the right place for you to volunteer.
4. Attend the religious ceremony of at least one different faith to observe how others connect with the Divine. Not into religion, that is okay. Expand your mind by attending different events or faiths. You do not need to join, just learn and expand your horizons. We have more similarities than differences. It is when we see those similarities that we learn our connections.
5. Take 30 minutes a day and connect with your higher self and spirit. Whether it is in meditation, sitting quietly and listening, or in prayer.
6. Eliminate any outside influences that don't feed your soul or life purpose. If you are challenged to let it go permanently, give it up temporarily for 30 days. Whether it is the newspaper, TV news, or books that you are reading that are "shoulds" instead of "wants." Revisit with what you are letting in. In exchange, abundance will have more space to enter. Fill your day with only positive people, things, and information. The Information Gurus have a saying, "GIGO" Garbage in, garbage out.
7. Look beyond the either/or decisions in life. Open the door and let the possibilities and options in. Don't be boxed in, just know there are other options, invite them in. Abundance appears when it is invited.
8. Ever wondered how much "nature" your lifestyle requires? Take the Ecological Footprint Quiz at http://www.myfootprint.org/. The Quiz estimates how much productive land and water you need to support what you use and discard. All this in 15 quick and easy questions. What footprint are you leaving on this planet and how does it compare to others? Great revelation on what you are leaving behind.
9. Magnify abundance by simplifying your life. Visit Simple Living at: http://www.simpleliving.net/ and find thousands of topics and great tools on how to simplify all areas of life. You will also find study groups to support you on your journey.
10. Have you written your own Personal Mission Statement? Visit this f*r*e*e easy-to-use online Mission Statement Builder by Franklin Covey to create one: http://www.franklincovey.com/missionbuilder/ Gain space to add abundance by reducing stress and increasing your focus on where you want to go. Post your statement on the bathroom mirror. It makes saying no easier the rest of the day.
Copyright 2004, Catherine Franz.
Catherine Franz is a Marketing & Writing Coach, niches, product development, Internet marketing, nonfiction writing and training. Additional Articles: http://www.abundancecenter.com blog: http://abundance.blogs.com
Giving Thanks - A Universal Gift
In the USA we celebrate Thanksgiving on the fourth Thursday in November every year. However, I've come to understand that there is great, POSITIVE power in having an "attitude of gratitude" all year long, that can create measurable differences in your life.
Make the Eat and Earn Connection
If you've ever thought about wanting to increase your physical energy and wouldn't mind increasing your financial as well, you have to read this right now!
Achieving Your Definite Major Purpose
(Excerpts From The Book) Successercising "The Science Of Success Achievement Course" The Equivalent To A PhD In Success From The University Of Hard Knocks
The Magnetic, Attracting Power of the Mind
The power of the mind draws certain events, circumstances and people into our lives and repels others. In this respect, it resembles a magnet. Just look at the people around you. Some pass through certain events and circumstances, while others pass through different experiences. Some accomplish certain things easily, and others accomplish these same things with great difficulty or not at all.
How To Be Interesting
Most people want to be liked appreciated loved and adored but why those same people are taken as boring while they try so hard?
Change Your Mind, Shift Your Life
Everyone can draw from the Universal Reserve Bank. What is it, you ask?
What Did I Do? Will Someone Tell me?
There are many systems, psychology analyzes and personality typing in order to help people understand one another.
The Competition Fallacy
So many people falsely think that if they help another, they are helping the competition. This scarcity perspective breeds greed and insecurity; ultimately, people who hold it will realize that had they not been helped at certain times, they would not have had the opportunity to be where they are today.
What Will It Cost You?
What will it cost you if you don't do it?
Appreciation Attracts Prosperity
Did you know that appreciation is one of the most powerful forces in the Universe for manifesting and attracting prosperity? According to teachers like L. Ron Hubbard (father of Dianetics), Abraham-Hicks and Drunvalo Melchizedek, appreciating yourself and your life can literally boost you to the highest vibrations.
Respect Is A Four-Letter Word
One of the most important needs for every human being is the need to be respected. It doesn't matter if you or anyone else is a corporate executive, host of your own television show, short-order cook, Wal-Mart greeter or stay-at-home parent. Everyone deserves to be treated with respect regardless of occupation, gender or social status.
How To Become Insane
Somebody once said that insanity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different result. Optimal mental health, then, may include adapting your approach if you don't get the result you want. (NOTE: Seek help if you need it - this is just a general discussion of how to stay mentally healthy.)
Some Straight Talk About Your Success And Happiness
I want to warn you: this article can cause some discomfort, indignation and sense of insult in minds of people who are not ready to be successful. If you are not ready to face the truth, please don't read this article, because I don't want to hurt your feelings for nothing.
The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
Most of us don't want to admit we have a dark side. And from that dark side we do attract some ugly stuff. I was given the gift of a vivid display of just how ugly my anger and feelings of injustice truly are.
A Minute of Deliberate Attraction is Better Than None
Before I explain why a minute of Deliberate Attraction is better than none, I'd like to begin by giving a definition of The Law of Attraction. Definition of the Law of Attraction: I attract to myself, whatever I give my focus, attention, or energy to; whether wanted or unwanted.
Great Things Cannot Happen Without Change
If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.
It Doesnt Take Long To Become An Expert in The Law of Attraction
One of our Faculty, Christine Edick, has been the keynote speaker for several conferences for people in the 'career transition' industry. She received this short story, from one of the attendees, which demonstrates how easy it is to understand the Law of Attraction and to teach it to others.
Self-Esteem: The Foundation of All You Achieve
At its core, your sense of self-esteem or self-worth has a huge impact on how you live your life.
Pheromones Myth or Fact. Do Pheromones Work?
I did a quick search on the Internet for pheromones.
How to Develop the Genius within You
Inside each one of us there's a seed of greatness, a seed of genius. You are a special and complete human being and so is everyone else. You have a seed of genius within you.
|home | site map|